Feeling Irritated

I am so happy that my pimples have been cured. I am trying to figure it out what cause the pimple to come back and not only that is caused acne. I am trying to figure it out lei. Just what caused it? Hmmm… I wonder is it lot of fried food or lack of vegetable. Or… Lot of sugary drink (I better step down) or because of my bed. But I have been through a few experiments and I realize that I just do not have a habit of drinking water. It seem it went down and the most simple answer to this problem which I am surprise which is just simply make a habit by drinking water.

Guess what? Yup you seen the picture and is very irritating when my friend ask me what happen to my eyes. Some got this usual myth by saying, cockroach pee on your eye is it? Or you peep at girls ah? Hahaha… I don’t know lei why I got sore eyes. As if someone punch my eye. I just feel really irritated. Plus my pimple is cure but it seem now replace with this sore eye thingy thing. I just shy to get out of the house now. Hmmm…

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Feeling Irritated ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, September 3, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Feeling Irritated
 

0 comments: