Malaysian Boy

Fuck!!! I took about 3 hours writing and wanna post but it gone. Shit la!!! Now I got to redo the whole thing again. There been lot of thing for the past few days and got load to upload about my recent activity. Plus I did not install the Microsoft Word as a result there be lot of error grammar to. Ok, now I have no idea where to start plus I am kind of moody plus 0117 in the morning and the post I wanna upload in my blog after 3 hours of writing have gone. If it gone my blog would be so dead cause I don't wanna post anymore. Ok let start with Uncle Jason story...

Miss Farah In The Rain
That girl suppose to meet me by 1400 but ended up meeting at 1700. Yeah plus that day I slept like hell lor. Is like my sleeping have been on and off through out the day. Also is kind of cooling morning as the rain on and off too so do my sleep. I waited for Farah but I can't communicate with her because my hand phone got no prepaid. I know I am sound so budget plus that day I am broke but no worries my dad pay came so I am saved. At 1400 the rain came heavily plus a strong wind. I know Farah ride a bike from Woodland all the way to Ang Mo Kio (AMK) sure got problem. While me I just rush to took a nap cause it is so nice to sleep in these weather. Massage start to came in complaining to me that she is wet and start at her school that is Republic Poly. Haha but I sleeping lei...

Not long she arrived with a waffle that she bought at the shop below my house. Oh indeed is a perfect time to eat waffle. Waffle with peanut I think., which she bought it. Anyway she followed me to pay the utility bill at Singapore Post Office at AMK Central. We chit chat as we took bus there. Farah talk too me so much that I forgot to took the 50 dollar from the counter back as a change. Yes!!! 50 DOLLARS GONE And I realise only that I wanna pass back the change to my Dad. Poor me. As we on the way back home I feel like wanna go with Hariz to Johor and I called him. I Realize he cant come but invite me to go back to his kampong (village) at Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia. Me, never think just say, "Yea why not" Haha... He told me to be ready by 30 min times and I still with Farah. So I went home quick and pack my things in the rush. Charger, 4 set of clothes and short oh don't forget the towel and toothbrush and toothpaste. Off I went with a 20 dollar of my allowance in my wallet staying in the kampong for 4 days, 3 nights.

Kampong Boy
Is 2030 that where I suppose to meet him after I was rushing to send Farah off after peeping on how her bike look liked. Soon he called me and his uncle were driving us there and off I went. Went to Novena to fetch Hariz Dad and all the way along PIE (Pan-Island Expressway, and I think is that route to Tuas Link) to second link. I wanna change my money but too late the situation I am in there no such thing as money changer. So not long across the bridge I am in Johor, Malaysia and through the darkness of the forest and on the way to his village that about 80km away.

We got one rest pit stop and bought some drink but Hariz told me buy whatever you want I will come out first. So sweet!!! Haha... So I bought Soya Bean Milk and off we go. I realize that the journey is just too long. Yea, way too long. 50 more kilometers reach Malacca. Yup can you believe it... It seem they pass by the exit. Also there not much u-turn in the expressway so we got to find all that. Total kilometers we drove is like 175km if I cant be mistaken. Than we went through the town by town and finally reach his kampong at 0200. So let recalled back... Singapore left 2030 (8.30pm) and arrive at 0200 (2am) hmmm how many hours was that but all I know is super super dark. But when I reach the house I got shock cause is really messy and I just don't wanna say la but seriously is messy. Plus there a workshop beside it and I saw a cat which was sick. Four cats and four kittens. One of the cat is sick and I feel yike yike yike. Went to the toilet got to bring torchlight cause the light is not working. I complain to Hariz I say where are we gonna sleep??? Haha... I realise we at his cousin house but we suppose to stay at his granny house but since she is sick she move to the house that we lived. Btw they clean and very hard work through out the night and the next day for the Hari Ray which come in 2 days time. So tomorrow is thier last Ramadan Fast.


Morning came and woke up like 1000am. Hariz mum complain telling him to go to the mosque. Haha... I was surprise when I look out the window and here you go. I ate Roti John where Hariz mum bought for me as breakfast. Yea, you will wondering what am I gonna do in the kampong life and during the public holiday where the shop all close... Well I explore it. Hmmmm I went their backyard to see cow and bull. I got to look out of their dropping and glass. nail and so on. Haha... Hariz and I went and one of the cow attach to the string broke and ran away as it afraid of human counter. But we saw the bull and was kicking the ground wanted to chase us. Even Hariz scared. Haha... Here the room which I and Hariz slept in:

They got a small town and full of street market. Don't ask how many time I came because I have lost count. Wanted to find cyber cafe and pool for entertainment but all closed. So went to help out and saw their grandmother house which is abandon. Just got the errie feeling maybe the house is big and empty that all. Try not to think of other reason. Also Hariz thought me how to ride bike by changing the gear all that. Haha... Kind of fun but I think I still prefer car la. Anyway is evening and we decide to go to Pasar Malam before their last break fast. So here the picture below:










I intro Hariz this cake called Kaya Ball. In Singapore they do sell but got cheese, blueberry, chocolate and so on but here only kaya. So we bought afew stuff all that but the rain is coming and the sunset is early today. So we bought as many stuff as possible. I bought wedges and deep fried mushroom. We just bought afew stuff and off we go. They waiting for the prayer to start before they could eat and yup at 1915 they have break their fast and yea let makan (eat)...

The day have come where the Muslim were waiting for this day that is Selamat Hari Raya. I have no Baju Melayu and everyone is wearing so I wear something formal. The cousin came like around 8am already but we were sleeping and today I was sleeping late while Hariz disturb me and wake me up. I get to know Hariz mum much more better cause is been long time I met her. There one thing surprise me that is the house is ready for visitor because the house have been clean, tidy and neat. So went to ate breakfast and soon one of Hariz cousin decide to go out town and into the city where there is a mall. Also I need to change my money too. Hariz cousin got their own family of 3 kid. 2 girls and a boy who named syafiq who is naughty. Haha... He always bring laughter to us. So they drove about 30 km away (AMK To Clementi) about 45 min ride. We were finding the money changer but bear in your mind because today is a public holiday. So is not easy and we decide to eat for launch.

We went to Batu Pahat shopping mall and I have a feeling there is a money changer. I told Hariz to follow me to the counter cause my Bahasa is not really good. So went to the information counter and indeed there is a money changer. But is it open? So we went and yes indeed is open and change it.


We went to Pizza Hut and order two pizza. Tom Yam Pizza that what they ordered. I told them I cannot take spice and they say must try plus you are thai and Hariz add fire somemore. So after makan, let syafiq played the train.


Went back to the house and everyone doze off as we on the way home. I and Hariz decide to buy some firework and played it later tonight. So we just bought afew of them but some dont come cheap ya know and this what we bought just something simple.


The night have gone and so fast the day pass by. The last day have came and we took bus back but back at the bus terminal, Batu Pahat there no more ticket to Larkin, Johor. So we got to travel to Ayer Hitam. Hitam means black and Ayer dont ask me... haha... Each paid about RM2.50 and a hour journey begin but Hariz wanna go toilet. Oh dear so we drop off at Batu Pahat Mall. Yup the mall we went happen to pass by. So went down and he rush to the toilet. I met a new friend while I with Hariz mum making sure she is protected. He is a chinese so we chat for a while as I were waiting. I remember is a Causeway Link and bus service no. 8 to Ayer Hitam. There one thing I like their bus system in Malaysia that is you can used the ticket again. So not long Hariz came and so the bus, we board and off the journey continue. Not long we have reached and just nice the bus came to the terminal. Each paid like Rm9.50 and off to Larkin. Oh the journey is super long like 4 to 5 hours as if it tour all the town in Johor. Pass by the placed call Sengkang somemore. Than reached Larkin at 1730 and the rain came. I realize that singapore have been rained lately. So when to Macdonald and ate. I ate MaCchicken. We queue for bus service 170 and off to Singapore.

We have reached the Woodland causeway point around 1900 and went to Kranji MRT Station and Hariz wanna go Johor tonight based on his kiasuness that is top up petrol. I say I see how first cause I need to go to my Aunt house at Serangoon. Meanwhile, in the train Hariz disturb me and I disturb him also by telling him that you should take care your mum and cannot smoke is bad for you by acting as if I am a good boy showing his bad habit. Haha Hariz mum like me yea!!!
Off the drop at AMK station and me drop at Bishan change train. As I arrive Serangoon MRT Station I am blur and I realize I just beside my aunty house only.

Gathering And Biker
I am so dead tired and I went to my aunt house to collect my shoe. I have reached like 2030. We chit chat afew stuff and I saw my uncle bought a 32 inch LCD. Yeah we love to talked about technology stuff. Is fun because is been long time I have not talk to my aunty which her named was Mary. So I chat to Aunty Mary and is just been fun but again time flew fast and I got to Meet Hariz at 2230. So I took the bus 45 and all the way down to my house. Oh dear reach home got misunderstanding. That is the $50. Remember??? They thought I went to Johor with the $50 where I left it at the post office. I told my Dad tomorrow I will go to the Post Office. Off I out of my house went to Johor with Hariz again. I know I sound so Malaysian right? I want burger and we go all over Johor Bahru to find Ramli Burger and Hariz complain because we are going round and round wasting his petrol... Haha...



Hmmm is a long day but I am glad this year Hari Raya is a little difference from last year...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Malaysian Boy ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, September 27, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan Malaysian Boy
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said... | February 21, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I don't even know the way I finished up right here, but I assumed this put up was good. I do not recognise who you are however certainly you're going to
a well-known blogger if you happen to aren't already. Cheers!

Check out my website; weight loss

Anonymous said... | February 21, 2013 at 10:26 PM

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
I'm quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Here is my website; weight loss