Sugar And Milk

Last night I could not sleep due to what I just dream. Not as worst as my worst nightmare so far that until today I could remember. Dream are weird where the venue is always mix up and indeed is difficult to describe that why you can't really remember. Here what happen if I can remember correctly...

A mixture of Labrador Park and Bishan Park where I can recognise the coast line but next to what I saw is a design of Bishan estate apartment just beside Bishan Park. A simple pale girl with rose red lips trying to find her husband in the great history of World War II during Japanese occupation in Singapore. I know is Labrador park even I never been there before. She did not speak or what but she have a simple smile and yet her eyes telling me where is he? It seem her eye do the talking. I did not realize is a dream but rather in the dream itself I thought it is a random nightmare. When I was awake it seem time flew slow and the eerie feeling chill me as if I am right directly at the path that something or someone wanna pass by but I block it. If fright me cause flash back at some superstitions in Chinese belief that never ever sleep directly in fornt of the door all the way directly to the kitchen window...

I know is difficult to understand the way I describe but that the best I could explain and remember when I was in that scenario. Anyway don't wanna talk about it...

Today I met Gowri and her boyfriend went to the same place to ate again. I ate Roti Tissue haha... A thin crispy Roti Prata shape like a cone. Sugar and condense milk as a topping all over the prata. She ask me to fix her iPod and put in song for her. Now I am like listening music and blog it. Not long the next day I gonna meet Miss Farah at Bishan. I never been to Bishan for so so so so LONG time. Hmmmm, I wonder how Junction 8 look like now? Miss Farah is coming by bike and meet at my house tomorrow by 11am. I am sorry Kumar that I did not go for the interview today. Not interested in that job la... Also I don't really like to handle difficult customer at all time. I guess I am more to IT side rather than facing customer every single day. I like this picture...




Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Sugar And Milk ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Friday, September 18, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Sugar And Milk
 

0 comments: