Start The Fire!

Hmmm, ok here an update of my life for the past few days. Where plan just pop out from no where. 2 to 3 days ago, Kumar want to meet up with him to meet his friend of his at Little India. Named, Ben. So early in the morning he called me and SMS me and meet up at 8am. He just came to my house like nobody business. Ha-ha… At the same time, Farah told me she gonna get a bike helmet and these girl, getting a helmet is like choosing a clothes where it has to be nice and trend. Anyway as Farah choosing helmet the whole day with her best friend of her, Sha, I and Kumar went down. I kind of excited not because of his friend but because of a new MRT tunnel network that is a circle line. I never had been before okay. So here the station of Bishan:

Change drop at North-East line and down to Serangoon. Than all the way down to Little India. His friend of his Ben has been waited. So we went to ate at Tekka, one of the Indian-Muslim stall. I remember those old days, before going to India, Mr Anthonysamy, PEG of Section Head in AMK ITE College West, bought us there to eat, too try out Indian foods. The memories in the past are just sweet. So went to ate and I and Kumar were shock but we understand. This is a month of Ramadan and the holy calendar for the Muslim is they got to fast between 6am to 7pm around there. So we ate lunch and we saw those Mak Cik and Nenek (Aunty and Grandma/ old lady) eating during the fasting hours. But I and Kumar laughing by saying that, “we must called the Ustad”. (Priest/ refer to term of religious society/ father) But we understand sometime due to age they just got to eat ya. Make sure you are fit enough to fast ya.

So we walked with Ben all the way to Sim Lim Square where we see and survey electronic product. I saw my dream laptop. Cost $3000 plus. I really wanna buy it. Ha-ha… Feel like wanna work 3 months than quit. Then all the way down to a busy street of Bugis Village. Oh ya when we went to the Sex shop at Bugis we just went in out of curiosity. Went I go in I laugh out loud and I told Kumar look, look. Not because of sex toy or what so ever is all only those uncle-uncle. Only UNCLE! Can tell those Uncle most likely go red light district area. Plus I saw a dwarf uncle some more. Is just funny lei…

Went home and rest but not long I, Kumar, Farah and Sha we meet up again at Haji. Another Indian-Muslim stall at my area. Ha-ha, usually most of the event will most likely end up my area. We chat and ate. Is such a long time we have a great laughter. I am glad we 4 idiots have met up once again. Next day I met up with Tiffany. Learn a lot from here. Ha-ha. She also another funny girl. Is nice to hang out with her plus my sister. Never went to watch Movie because Tiffany is underage. Ha-ha… But met my uncle, Geared. Not long I wanna go back home. I am just tired but another idiot also called me up. Hariz, the Johor Boy. Went to hang out. Oh ya too me today it seem Johor, Malaysia just not safe. As I were waiting for Hariz at the toilet I just curious and saw the pirated DVD stall. Plus after the custom, the whole Johor Bharu Area is infested with traffic police. I saw lot of cars begin summon. So went to park his bike and a quict toilet break. But not long the police came and took out his video cam and record all the license plate of those biker parks in front of the DVD stall. I was laughing by seeing Hariz panic but he took his bike and went off. But a group of Indian gang were parking infront of the DVD stall had a misunderstanding to the stall owner of pirated DVD. Than they had an augment. The group of gang thought the stall owner called the police and complain against them. Where I know it is not because the whole area have already been a surprise check up. So I saw them argument till one of the group member go and throw the first fist to the stall owner. And the fires have been started. The stall owner take a stick and wanna whack one of the guy. Than the drama began. So I was there witness the whole thing but also I wanna go off because I don’t want to be the witness of the whole thing. So off we went. I feel like wanna record lei but… Ha-ha never mind.

Anyway today dinner is fried fish. Here you go:



And may I know why do my cousin and my sister scolding each other BITCH? I was just laughing at both of them…

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Start The Fire! ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, September 10, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Start The Fire!
 

0 comments: