10 Minutes, Dress Up NOW!

“Jason can you dress up and faster come down”, Ravin told me a last minute pop up plan to go with Prema to follow her to Geylang Serai to get something. It seems I got less than 10 minute to dress up myself. Rush myself my digging out all the clothes and short. Got it! Now run it! A phone call again that they have reach already by taking cab. Not long, me too was there and in the cab and off to Geylang Road, Joo Chiat Complex. An old shopping mall. Hari Raya just around the corner and the place is pack. Did not really went into the bazaar but Prema went to buy some gold chain for her sister. So sweet right?


She is finding a shop that sells the cheapest. But I love how the way she talk cause is funny when she strike a conversation with a sale person like saying give me free can? So after buying stuff we left that area and down to Tekka, Little India for marketing stuff.


Took Cab and the road is getting busy as the peak hour coming closer. Buffalo Road, Little India to buy their stuff. It is sad cause their Mum first death anniversary just round the corner and we realize that time flew by fast. It seems like just a few week back but nope is a year back. Indeed time flew fast. This Monday they will have a prayer and ceremony of their Mum first death anniversary but I will be there to pay my respect. They bought a simple sleeping mat, pillow and slipper. These stuff will be an example will be using for the prayer in Hinduism way. So it kind of curious how the ritual goes. Prema bought all the veggie stuff. 5 plastic bags full of stuff.

Manage to catch the last train and back to home. Guess who I saw in the train? Shabana!!! Ha-ha… I never see her for long lei. Is very surprising. Wanna chat with her and we came out but I realize is the LAST TRAIN. I can’t so sad remain in the train and back to AMK. Hmmmm… Oh yeah this is me doing morning reflection/ daydreaming/ getting my mind prepare… WHY DOES TIME FLY FAST?

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel 10 Minutes, Dress Up NOW! ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, September 13, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan 10 Minutes, Dress Up NOW!
 

2 comments:

Gawain said... | September 13, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Nice blog. I suppose I really should update mine, eh? ;-)

Unknown said... | September 13, 2009 at 10:24 PM

Yes LES faster update i kept on going to yur blog and is the same old post so broing... hmmm u stalking me ah come 2 time haha