Chasing Night

Meanwhile as I slept in 4 hours of dream…

Someone was chasing me. I don’t know who but were chasing me. The person who chases me is kind of flattering for me but I was worried as for the person because I was looking toward to meet. But we just can’t meet while chasing each of us all night long where the full moon doesn’t seem appears. I can tell cause is like kind of moody night and also it seem in back and white. Not long I was having a tea with someone too. I do not know who the hell he is but it seem a nice decent formal cup of tea as if it is in the afternoon but it is not. The mood is there that is afternoon but the event took place still in the black and white of night.

That all I can remember today dream…

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Chasing Night ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Friday, July 24, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 4 komentar: di postingan Chasing Night