Profile Picture


My sister took this picture as a surprise shot and inspire me something. It seem that time is a mysterious thing or funny to explain. What inspire me in this picture was that the moment the camera took this picture and as time froze you just realize that time flew slow but just in a matter of few second. I don’t know why I like that phrase but surely it describe correctly that the photo shown above. Found in my phone so I see like kind of perfect for my new profile picture.

Please, please comment on what you think by clicking the link below:
Note: Remember To Sign In Facebook in Order to comment it
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3210247&l=69ea4832a0&id=552538237

Ha-ha I know I am hot…
Anyway not long I am going out with my mum buy afew grocery and maybe I would visit Holland Village (Mum House) to visit Roberta and Bryan. Haha, I might take afew photoshot of them since you guy dont know my youngest step brother and sister. I dont consider them my step, I consider them my brother and sister. I find it hmmm let say not right by address them step...
I have not seen my mum for so long time :(

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Profile Picture ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, July 29, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1comments: di postingan Profile Picture
 

1 comments:

Blaumits said... | January 28, 2010 at 10:36 AM

HAIYO!

WEAR A SHIRT LAH YOU WALAU.

with towel only.

lol.

hey btw i miss clubbing lei.