Meanwhile In AMK...

I did not expect the plan to be change and did not thought of that Ice Age 3 that the ticket most likely to sold out. Ye I suppose to me Kevin Classmate and few of his friends. As I reach AMK Central by meeting them at AMK Hub, level 3, Cathay. I didn’t expect to be so cold in AMK Hub. This is the first time I felt so cold. Anyway our plan has to change by going to Jubilee and see got any movie or not. But the time there is 9pm onward and few of his friend got curfew. I don’t blame them because they are under-aged hahaha…

We wanted to go KFC and eat our dinner there where most of us felt damn hungry. They cant decide by going which of which. Pizza Hut or KFC? So due to budget by most of us we went to KFC and we walk there. They played some Pasar Malam game such as hit the cans for $3. So Kevin classmate, Callie wanted to get the bear. So we tried 3 times wasting $9 by 3 tries. We ended up some Casino Kids set. Sure worth $4 to $5.

We have reached KFC and we ate. We cant really find the place to seat because there is 11 of us. Finally we found a place like 15 to 20 minutes later of delay.
We finally set and they start playing some Casino game such as roulette. Betting on which number all that. Also as we ate, Eugene kept on playing the 5 dice by shaking and based on that dice indicate as how many inch your penis is, what is your value to age plus your current age. We laugh a lot and mean time Shikin (num) came. So off we go and head to AMK park (Beside the library) to have a night walk.



(By the way what is Shikin and Callie doing as we were walking the overhead bridge)

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Meanwhile In AMK... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, July 6, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Meanwhile In AMK...
 

0 comments: