Go Church For Goodness Sake...

Okay, honestly I have not been to church for a very long time and my biggest goal is to go church tomorrow with my aunt at 0945. I know is damn early lor just to go church. Good question if you ask went was the last time I went which was nearly a year ago. Ha-ha… Anyway I would try my best to go after that I want to visit Prema, Ranvin and Kumar they all. Also I long time never visited their friendly neighbor too. But all come down in one problem. Can I fix my sleeping time? Now is really sucked. You know those afternoon nap, is not shifted to midnight or 1am plus. I don’t care by tonight, I die die will sleep even if I cant sleep but there so many tempting things to do through out the night such as Facebook or movie which I just bought in Johor. I know I sound like one typical Malaysian right? Haha…

Oh yeah I found something in the internet is quite amused for me…

Dreamworks Vs Pixar


Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Go Church For Goodness Sake... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, July 26, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Go Church For Goodness Sake...
 

0 comments: