Durain Season Or Season Flu?

I always remind my self that when ever I see fruit stall holder selling durains that means indeed the Durain season have came. But it also bought something that which we all don’t like that is Season flu. Just nice the flu virus which sure must be the father or in-law family side that is H1N1, sure know how to come at the right time. Rather than getting flu it seem many of my friend and even some of my family member got fever rather than flu. Even me also I got it. But getting fever is good since I know what fever is about. Getting a fever show that your body is reacting that germ or virus are infecting your body so is only a natural respond that your body fight back and my dear friend that is called fever. 37.5 is for oral temperature checking. My temperature is always around 37 to 37.4. Is 37.4 consider a fever? Hahaha… But now I am ok but is my sister turn haha… but after you sick you would be strong immune to this sickness that attacking you before.

Thanks Heng Mun for helping me out about by transferring some appliance from Sengkang all the way to AMK. HAhaha actually she got no choice is just her luck bump into me. She invite me over for bubble tea at AMK Hub and I say no problem but I ask her in return follow me go Sengkang. Haha after I told her why she must follow me and help me out she feel abit irritated. But I am glad she accompany me cause we talk a lot lei and we both laugh a lot. After collecting the stuff from my mum friend house we took cab all the way AMK and Heng Mun wanna sing Karaoke in my house so go ahead. Is a PS3 game that is Singstar. Not long Farah and Sha they too arrive at my house. Than we all play Guitar Heroes 3. With the stupid guitar. hahaha… Off to AMK hub again and we drank and chit chat… Days have gone by without you knowing how fast time goes by…

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Durain Season Or Season Flu? ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Friday, July 10, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Durain Season Or Season Flu?
 

0 comments: