
I kind of like this year Harry Potter that is the Half Blood Prince. Hmmm, I just find the story interesting and can see most likely the full picture. Friendship between the three good friends and each individual got their own love story. Also you can see much clearer picture in Harry Potter in the past too. Sad, the Hogwart headmaster died but also is kind of thrilling rather than magical. I am sorry guy that some of my friend feel bored due to less action and lot of talking but it been fun if you read the book and you find this season kind of exciting if you watch the first four Harry potter season. But I like this year. Not so bad as what my most of my friend gave me bad review about this movie.
Anyway I watch with Aisha and Din. Ha-ha… Aisha ask me to address his Adik as boy rather than din but I kind like used to called people their real name rather than nick. Anyway went to Causeway Point. Yup, that is Woodland. Went to watch 1810 movie. Also we went to play Arcade and play Daytona race and poor Aisha she came in last. Ha-ha, aiyo she choose manual I think ended up not really well in changing gear. Also Din thought he would come in first but my plan is always last minute catch up. Ha-ha as the time going to finish I overtake him. We played Advance so must know how to drift. I kind of like the advance where beginner is for children play-play thing. Ha-ha…
After two and a half hour movie, went to Banquet to eat Mee Rebus. I can’t remember went the last time I ate. Also is kind of freezing up here so is nice to take something spicy and warm to heat your body. We ate and I realize Aisha don’t like to eat peas, onion and carrot if I can’t be mistaken. Ha-ha, she put all in my tray.
2130 we left that area and I sent Aisha and Din off. Went to Kumar and Ranvin place since I am in Woodland. Went there and it seem things change around here. Ha-ha I miss them and I decide to give them a surprise visit. Met them and indeed they really surprise. I talk to Prema and we talk so much thing. It seem like we really lost in touch. Ranvin and Kumar too. Talk too them is sure very funny. Tell lot of funny story but be careful of them they sure know how to lie by making up story. Ha-ha… never ever trust their word. For me I know went to trust cause I know them well. Ha-ha…
By the way, recent I kind of addicted to Pets Society. I am so addicted I don’t mind paying by credit cards just to get coin. Sound dump right? I tell myself, ‘don’t Jason is just not worth it. Ha-ha…’ hmmm I think I better don’t la but I visit you guys just make sure you visit my nice little warm house. Ha-ha… And damm I forget to see the Solar eclipse. I want to see it and I miss it. Is kind of rare to see it. Is not easy that the moon behind the sun and just nice facing toward Asia. Hmmm aiya some more is like early in the morning and this morning is raining some more. I was awake till afternoon. I think it eclipse during the rain. Ha-ha…
0 comments:
Post a Comment