Running At The North...


Last night, Ravin Aunt come and fetch me from Houngang. We off to Woodland. Prema complain about her tanent that they are very untidy and she is a funny women la. Very rare to see this type of Aunt. Also at the same time go there collect my old phone back. They lost my head phone. Such an idiot. That head piece is original and now I got to replace a new one. Anyway it been awhile I chat with them. Later Hariz come and fetch me off to Johor from Ravin house itself. So went to Johor bought a movie and the most recent movie I saw was Push. Not bad, very nice show. 4/5...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Running At The North... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Friday, May 8, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Running At The North...
 

0 comments: