Movie Maniac

Miss March, Monster Vs Alien, Uncensored (Documentary Transsexual Life Of Singaporean) Uninvited, Lome Matters, Marvey & Me and afew movie I forgot... It seem this week is a movie maniac week. I watch most of the movie with my dearest friend Hariz.

On Thursday, my squad got their annual leave. Good right? I know my Dad would say by his grandfather story by saying in those old day there no such thing as leave or what so ever. But it seem Hariz and his squad is getting bad to worst. Yes! Squad 12. It is so worst that a FI (Field Instructor) can't do anything. Until to the extend of the person in charge of this intake got to come down to Echo Coy and lecture them. It seem that my squad is getting worst and much more racist. What happen to my squad my dearest squad mate. What ever squad see you, good or bad but I sure miss you guy and you guy are the best no matter what...

Anyway Hariz book out and we off to Johor bought some movie. We have never eaten there for some time so we ate. I ate Lekor and Hariz ate Maggie Goreng. So we chat and Hariz is my so called spy (haha..) which update me what happen to the squad. Anyway I also did not talk to Hariz for some time too... Hmmm, I really wonder what happen to them? My squad mate....

After Johor trip he came to my house and watch movie. Yes, he complain and I know my house is untidy. Hahaha... We watch 4 movies in a row through out the whole night. Until 6am...
First time it broke the record. Usually I watch 2 is good enough. Anyway I told him wanna meet Farah tomorrow? We hanging out ya know... And now is Farah turn to update me as much as possible and is all in Hougang...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Movie Maniac ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, May 30, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Movie Maniac
 

0 comments: