Craving For Nasi Lemak...


I slept at 4am and woke up at 1pm. The timming have flop again and I miss those day where I woke up hear the coffeshop noise as the bird chipping and my window capture a little bit of sunlight as the sun is still rising. Where I would woke up, feeling fresh and have my breakfast from a famous Nasi Lemak stall. Packet it, bring home, ate it, drink coffee and watch Channel News Asia as I observe and listen what happening around the globe. But nope, not today. Today is not my day. But all sudden I have a craving for Nasi Lemak. Not lunch but dinner too. Hahaha... The same dish. Hot Dog, Egg and fish. $2.50 only. It seem to me today is Nasi Lemak (Coconut Rice) Day...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Craving For Nasi Lemak... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, May 7, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Craving For Nasi Lemak...
 

0 comments: