Thanks ah Aisha. You sure know how to brainwash me. That bitch ask me to go over at her place tomorrow and entertain her. She lived somewhere in Woodland. Also tomorrow I think there no soccer cause we do not have soccer ball. Great!!! Anyway, is also been sometime I met them too. My Dad kept on nagging at me why I got a long MC. I say, how am I suppose to know?
haha... He kept on asking me to go and find job. But now is not the right time... Recently I have been thinking
alot too. My life change because there are someone who bought me to a fairyland. A land where my happiness would be there forever. But it is just too far... Oh dear, what life am I having. But it is sad that I got to woke up and see where I am Jason? Face the reality... But why I got to leave that Fairyland and face my reality...
*Tears rolling down the cheek*
I am just too confuse. It seem my life is like dull. I don't wanna go out neither meet up my friend. I used to be positive and used to advice people. Always cheer for them and my friend. But when I need a shoulder to lend on, who will be there? It seem I am seeing everything negative. As if there is no life. Is that normal or dangerous? I am finding a way to cheer myself. Trying to be positive and outgoing. But it seem another person/ character who always think negative and anti-social is taking over me. Slowly day by day. I don't think is split personality but is just that I think too much. Don't think much and just let the nature flow. I know that advice and I can advice myself but again I am stubborn and I don't follow. Again, now, I think negative...
Please oh lord, again I beg you, give me your strength of
yours to go through hardship day by day...
Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi
Artikel
Confusion... ini dipublish oleh
Unknown pada hari
Friday, May 15, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada
0 komentar: di postingan
Confusion...
0 comments:
Post a Comment