Give Me A Peek In The Future...

I don't know what is the plan in the future. I always hope that I can see the future. Just a peek will do or a hint or whatever so that I could see the future. What is gonna happen tomorrow, like my interview. It seem a very formal, strict and serious environment interview. Tips, they gave me in the first interview which I passed told me tried not to say Yes or No but give detail instead. But also this is my opportunity that a job is perfect for me. Working in some big electronic company in production line. It might help me alot in my field of studies to financial needs to travelling in the future to my education. Plus, my hobby such as upgrading electronic appliance. I have bought PS and a Home Theater System. Now all I want is a HD LCD Television and it will be a complete set. But I am nervous, just a little peak in the future please...

I feel in the mood to blog today. I don't know why but just got a mood to blog. It seem tomorrow I am going the second interview than hang out with Kevin friend with Shikin and Aisha. I don't know but maybe I will hang out. They gonna play LAN through out the entire night till the next day. Games such as Left 4 Dead or maybe counter-strike. I think so far I only played this two game but I don't know about the rest.

Shit!!! I know I can't keep money. My Dad gave me $50 now left $10. Oh God, I am trying to budget but I got to practice. If I success, by getting this job that pay me $1300 after CPF cut, how am I gonna have a habit of saving 1K per month? I die die got to save $1K... Also maybe I plan to work all the way to December or February. Seven or nine months? Hmmm...
I don't know but I can't be care much neither. Let the fate do the work...

But someone told me this! What ever money you receive, take with your right hand it would be good. Money will be much longer in your pocket rather by taking by your left hand. Also my true love or someone who will be in my life forever will know how or very good in keeping money for you in the pocket. My Grand Uncle Fiance told me this, as she expert in Horoscope and Palm Reading...

Here a picture to make you laugh which is found in Thailand:

Picture Of The Year In 2008
Elephant Trunk in Changmai - Thailand‏



Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Give Me A Peek In The Future... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Friday, May 22, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Give Me A Peek In The Future...
 

0 comments: