I went to call Prema and told her that I was on the way to their house and bought her the movie, Extreme Movie. Is similar to Scary Movie where they make fun of film and actor too. As I talk to her, it seem she in in the environment in the car. So I told her you in the taxi is it? Her replied, 'Yeah!' Oh god she back from Hougang and if I would called her earlier I would be in the taxi cause she passing by my are in the highway which is CTE.
Anyway I took train and on the way to typical another heartlander that is Woodland. Where many mak mak stay and all the bunch of funny people. Is not safe to down night time cause a few gang might disturb you. Okay, as I reached there about 2200 and it seem Prema not in a good mood. Did not talk to her much when I overnight there but I played Uno with Kumar and Kevin. Later we played Monopoly with the door neighbour too...
I went off the next day to meet my mum to buy television. Say the newspaper where they show ad such as LG 42' only $699 at Takashimaya. Wow!!! I wanna buy... But so sad no money... Hmmm... I got to save money to bu a LCD HD TV... I want it... Later went to visit my mum and off to meet Hubert Tan at Kallang Dragonboat club. Hmmm, is been sometime I went there but anyway I realise he is workaholic. All work 24/7... Where the social life dude... But anyway I am glad I met him and we went to Somerset, Pasta Mania. I wanna find some china girl such a dirty old men. Anyway I do enjoy eating there. Than we off to Suntec City and Hubert wanna try some office wear clothe for his work. Hmmm, shop awhile and my sixth sense told me that bitch Heng Mun too be in Orchard. Called her and is true. She at Far East with her boyfriend, Din. We took a bus down and met her. Is been a long time that the 3 Idiot gang unite. We serious update each other alot and indeed is a well spend day. Anyway head back home feeling sleepy...
Aisha (Veronica) and Shikin plus the family,
I am sorry for lost of your love one. I know how you feel that you lost for your love one dearly. But look at the bright side your nenek is in the place where there no such thing as sadness. She is in the place where no such thing as shed tears and suffering. But she hope one thing that is you, my grandchild must be strong. Be strong my girls... Be strong...
But I hope you girls spend alot of time with Nenek in the past life. If you did than there should be no regret. Because every single time you spend with her is worth it. The memories you have is now priceless. Treasure it my dearest girls... Treasure it...
0 comments:
Post a Comment