My Second Camp As A Camp Instructor...

The SMAC (Singapore - Malaysia Adventure Camp) was awsome. I believe is a good combination of the Singapore and Malaysia youth. Their age group was 14 to 16 years old. But I was nearly cried when they left that show how much I am bonded to them. Some even wrote that I am a best camp instructor they have ever seen... Felt so touch. I guess I entertain them and teach them something.

The next day was a race and it was so tired. But I have met many people but I miss them. Team 11 where all the dragonboater, they came in first but I believe they did not won because they are not the highest point. But keep it up guy, at least you came first. Red Alert team started to call me Chicken. They are fun people. Just fun people... HAhaha...

Oh I want more camp but the Malaysian friends are coming on the 10 of december...

Life may seem short but what ever is it, I am glad what I am doing now... I believe I would die in peace if anything would happen...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel My Second Camp As A Camp Instructor... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, December 1, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan My Second Camp As A Camp Instructor...
 

0 comments: