Short But Sweet...

Back form Johor and I just wanna go home and sleep. Never been there for some time already. Lot of nice movie I wanna bought but I realise that I did not bring much money. Anyway, today is Pames Birthday... Happy Birthday my dearest beloved friend. But sad, the Malaysian cancel their trip to Singapore due to lack of finace... Anyway dont be sad you guy can come again... Singapore wont run away also I will always be there to welcome my dearest good friends...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Short But Sweet... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, December 6, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1comments: di postingan Short But Sweet...
 

1 comments:

SkYe-Sukai said... | December 7, 2008 at 7:04 PM

hey hey.. it's abit tough to leave msg without having a cbox.. visit this web to get one http://cbox.ws

Link me up ya!! :)