Gate Of Truth

Three week of nightmare which I am living in. I still can remember the day that I fell sick. To a anti social mood. But few of my friend came to resuce me. The three week! Is like somebody rob my happiness. My happiness is totally Zero. Fear and phobia start to kick in. I imagine worst and always negative. I thought it would lasted a week. But ended up three week. Soon i found my happiness but I know it wont last long. But soon I recieve a miss call. I know who was it! Yes Indeed, the day have come. Yes, this is the day I am looking for. The truth. Can I handle it? What I know is I just got to follow God plan. God have plan for me even the day I born. I have faith that his plan is already good enough what ever the outcome is. They have given me a call. Is time to go and know the truth. From there my life is either nightmare or just a simply the most happy guy on earth...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Gate Of Truth ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, November 13, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Gate Of Truth
 

0 comments: