Isn't my answer is so obvious?

Only two people from this earth, understand my blog for this post.
The rest will see this post at a riddle...

My life is a curse. I cant love anyone and I know no one should love me.
Is all because of the love? or is it is part of God plan?
I must not love anyone. And they all should not love me too.
Is for their own good and my own good too.
Some people might see this as a curse or misfortune but for me,
I see it as a challenge. A challenge that make me stronger.
Anyone who goes through this, I can ensure you, they would commit sucide or depress...
But for my own good and their own good,
You must not love me so as I shall not love you.

Came to this world as alone...
So as I must leave this world, alone too...
The answer is so obvious toward god plan that my love is not in this earth,
It is after life...

Yes, it is painful and the disease of loneliness is strong but God beside me,
As a result I can survive strong...
THose who weak, will die...
Those who are stupid, will not survive in this world too...
Those who are smart but no wisdom, they will suffer...

Isn't my answer is so obvious? To the question of my love life...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Isn't my answer is so obvious? ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, December 16, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Isn't my answer is so obvious?
 

0 comments: