Start A New Day...

Morning, I woke up about 9am. Say my prayer and I realise I am getting religious for the past few days. Hmmm, I am not sure why would I wanna say my prayer, where there is lot to pray and thanksgiving about. Anyway the prayer was great way for me to start a day. A brand new day. Anyway I went to buy coffee and start to plan for the Malaysian where to go around Singapore. Should we go Singapore Science Center? Hmmm, I heard there lot of interesting stuff there... The last time I went to the Science Center is back in the 90s. Now, I am sure lot of things have change. Lot of things...

Going down to the coffee shop to buy my coffee, also another source to start a new day and my old teacher from AMK ITE called and ask me wanna join her a tea party in the afternoon. I said, why not! It been long I have not met her. Also a classmate of mine, visit ITE AMK, said the Thai stall which is just new sell a good thai food. Canteen price, which is cheap and food is good... That is very rare in Singapore...

So maybe I would go to AMK ITE (which is just a throw stone away...) and try Thai Food. Is my country town food ya know. I have never ate thai food for more than 2 months cause my mum is not in Singapore. She is in Italy enjoying life and high life shopping such as Gucci and Louis Vultton... Aiya, why cant she give me the money... Anyway Heng Mun too called me wanna meet up later... She also another crazy girl... Come all the way AMK just to cut hair... I miss Heng Mun and Hubert... Is time for you guy to meet up soon... Hahaha... maybe on the 10 of december I will meet them lot of time, I guess cause of the Malaysian...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Start A New Day... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, December 4, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Start A New Day...
 

0 comments: