2008 is gonna be gone. As I look back this year, I realise each year is getting tough. Not academic but I would say something personal. But I know, someone up there is always sending a Angel and be beside me at all time. I would say this year is one of a hell. But I know there are many friends who comfort me. I got lot of good and indeed great friends. I should not tell but they should know who you are. I am gald God have plan to meet this friend of mine. Sometime I wonder are my friend, are the Angel? They also play a big role of my life... But I know each year come and goes it will just get tougher and tougher... Good bye my dearest 2008 and Hello 2009...
Christmas Is Over, What Next?
I am glad I am enjoying for the past few days during the Christmas event. Eating that is something which I consider rare with your love one and who do the cooking too. My Grandmother cooked mutton stew which is simple but the taste is unique. The rice is still delicious and have not change since in my childhood. Oh, I got to enjoy now because I know my granny who really love me alot wont be there soon. I try to spend as much time as possible before she leave this world. So as my mum and my dad. I have learn and indeed I am glad who I am now. It seem someone up there show me what is life is and give me enough wisdom on how does our life work. Sometime thing are simple and yet we humans just make it much more complicated.
2008 is gonna be gone. As I look back this year, I realise each year is getting tough. Not academic but I would say something personal. But I know, someone up there is always sending a Angel and be beside me at all time. I would say this year is one of a hell. But I know there are many friends who comfort me. I got lot of good and indeed great friends. I should not tell but they should know who you are. I am gald God have plan to meet this friend of mine. Sometime I wonder are my friend, are the Angel? They also play a big role of my life... But I know each year come and goes it will just get tougher and tougher... Good bye my dearest 2008 and Hello 2009...
Artikel Christmas Is Over, What Next? ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, December 28, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Christmas Is Over, What Next?
2008 is gonna be gone. As I look back this year, I realise each year is getting tough. Not academic but I would say something personal. But I know, someone up there is always sending a Angel and be beside me at all time. I would say this year is one of a hell. But I know there are many friends who comfort me. I got lot of good and indeed great friends. I should not tell but they should know who you are. I am gald God have plan to meet this friend of mine. Sometime I wonder are my friend, are the Angel? They also play a big role of my life... But I know each year come and goes it will just get tougher and tougher... Good bye my dearest 2008 and Hello 2009...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment