Shopping With My Mum...

As I slept late and my time have turn upside down once again. Night became day while day became night. I am becoming a vampire cause now a day I buy F&N Cherry while watch movie last night. Recent I love to watch Happy Friend Trees. Oh I love it and it is so funny... Hahaha... This is my fav of them all... Check out the link here:

So after watch all the Happy Friends Tree as I watch lot of video from youtube, I slept around 5am. 10am I woke up and got lot of miss call... My mum, aunt, ravin, kumar, private no, Michael so on and on the list. My mum ask me to meet her at Plaza Singapura and she wanna buy for me some shirt. I say fine and haed down as fast as posible cause she got to go work later. I was blur, to tell you the truth because I am lazy to go all the way down to town area. And worst I am going shopping with my mum. It surprise me when she took bus come all the way down to Orchard. Cause usually she took taxi always. So as she came down from the bus... Oh gosh, if my friend beside me, they wil admire how my mum dress again. She does not look asian. She look european and wear sunglasses and those high fashion clothe again. I see all my friend mum they dress up like typical housewife but not my mum... Wearing LV bag and Gucci Sunglassess... So we went shop at Plaza Singapura and indeed she bought me afew clothe and herself too. I liaugh at my mum cause certain jean she cant wear... hhaha... after shopping, I went to post office at Lucky plaza and all the way back home.

As I was putting afew clothe inside I decide to take a photo of myself... Hahaha... I am not really good in taking photo... HAhaha... She boutght at least 4 clothe for me and Thank You Mummy... I dont really wanna see my mum spend alot for me. She sepnd about $70 on 5 shirts. To her it is ok once a while too me nah... You myself give me the money on upgrading a computer. Yes! Me, a computer geek while my mum on fashion stuff... Indeed we have different thinking. So as I went back home and feeling zombie. I decide to take a nap. Hahaha... A nap, too me it is like a time machine. Usually when I sleep, it like no control. When I woke up, I always blur. So when I woke up it was night time. I expect 8pm but no it was 10pm. Ah... Shit the problem is going to come back again. I wont sleep at night again... sigh... So I bath and Hariz call me to go JB again. He call me trying to intimate someone voice. All he know is flying dutchmen, the 95FM radio guy and also host a game show in singapore, who want to be a millionair. So I said ok, since I cant sleep anyway and decide to go johor. I have decide to wear orange t-shirt just due to some safety reason as I was riding his bike. Haha... Incase some driver cant see so a bright colour would be just nice.. Haha... Today, Mr Hariz ride very dangerous... He is speeding again and wanna do some deep bank turn... Ah I hate and worse speed through inbetween vechile. Haha, but it was ok. Sometime I like thing fast but must be safe la... Aiyo...
Anyway I am doing sit-up and doing some weight lifting to prepare NS. I know my friend laugh at me, but I cant wait you know...




Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Shopping With My Mum... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, February 25, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Shopping With My Mum...
 

0 comments: