Am I A Zombie?

Oh Gosh! So many thing happen and I do really enjoy... But so sad. Time past by fast as you enjoy and it seem time does not really wanna you to enjoy those happy moment. Time will be fast if you enjoy, but time will be slow if you are bored. As if, it have the power to torture you by bored you to death by making the time goes slow. Haha... That what I experience in my life...

I am glad I make a few friends. We chat and meet up for a tea to clubbing late at night till the next day where going visit my aunt house to my mum workplace to visitng the Victor Family to watching late night movie... Yes! You will realise where is my sleeping time? It seem gone as a result I am not sleepy but feel tired and I am like zombie. Yes, my brain is working but it seem my body is lifeless... But sure I met lot of fun people... I realise I can dance... Hahaha...

When I was at my mum workplace, she told me, "Okay Jason you going bangkok on April" Oh I am so happy... Yes, a new year in Bangkok. Where water festivale by splashing water each other include stranger to dancing on the street to putting a chalk water on each other face and decorate other people face as a blessing. I am so glad I might visit my family in Bangkok once again. They are fun people. But in Bangkok, Thailand it is much more wild there. I cant wait to go their clubbing once again. It is just way wild there rather than Singapore coz of the strict law...

I have invite afew people to Thailand trip but I have doubt coz they don't really have much money too go. But beware coz is the hottest season in the month in Thailand...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Am I A Zombie? ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, February 11, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Am I A Zombie?
 

0 comments: