Sawadee Khrab...

If you wanna go Thailand, Bangkok and you find there is no traffic jam... Sorry you are not in Thaialnd... Haha... Yes! The worst jam I have ever been to and that is Thaialnd in the thousand land of smile in a very active night life to shopping paradise for the ladies plus a homosexual paradise for the gay... HAhaha... Anyway, I am glad I am going back there. As I was taking the photo of this traffic jam and I ask myslef that went am I going to come back this beatiful city... I guess I just got the answer today. The last time I been to Bangkok was at October. Almost close to my birthday... Hahaha... But in april is the correct time to see their culture activity such as Songkran where they throw water at each other till to dancing on the street to putting chalk water and decorate each other face. Not only within friend of family but stranger come and do it too you... Yes these people are very open there and that what I like... Disadvantage, it the most hottest season of the year. It way hot, trust me and you better be prepare thir extrem weather. Way hotter than india and tempreture can sore up to 45 c to 50 c posible. As I wanna bath, to cool myself down, hot water running out from the tap... HAhaha... Yeah also very humid... Yes, the traffic is worst. It took only 20mintues but the jam can cause to wait up to 2 hours if you go city area. Yes, the foood there is nice so please do try it if you are there. Yes they do sell fried cricket... That my fav. it taste nice what... Hahaha... Most personal fav of mine is Crush Ice Coffee... OH, yes... In singapore, some thai restaurant do not serve this and usually I complain and say you wanna set up a thai restaurant but you dont how thai coffee look like is it... Hahaha... Yeah this people cant cheat me when come to Thai food ya know... But anyway Icant make and I am thinking of bringing one person to thailand to experience this where i host a homestay there... Trust me, Indeed I wonder who the lucky person and I promise you it is one of a life time experience trip...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Sawadee Khrab... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, February 28, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Sawadee Khrab...
 

0 comments: