Meet my two naughty but beloved step brother and sister. This is the photoshot I took when they just came back school. These two kids is gonna lucky cause right now they might be in the model bussiness, Bryan (left) is going KL tomorrow. They are off and he have shooting at KL. So lucky of him how I wish I can follow but I got something on and I got to solve my stupid NS thaing. Roberta (right) have been in magazine before. My dear step brother and sister is way hotter than me... Hahaha... I jealous ya know but they are nice kids after all. Sometime I do babysit them and take care them. Also now aday I am glad their studies have been improve but teaching them math was very hard enough for me already... Hahaha... So far Gowri and Kumar have seen them and I like to teach Roberta point middle finger at them. So funny! But it is
fun... Good bye Bryan and have a safe good trip tomorrow.
I am going NS (National Service) soon and I have been training for myself, physical fit. I am not those guy sad or scared of army all that... I like it... Cause I know there are full of adventure and meeting up funny people too. Oh 2 years, I know it gonna be fast. Also thinking of my future lately on which course I wanna go in which poly. Still cant decide... If I go Singapore Poly or Temasek Poly, I will loss my interest for sure cause of the travelling time. NYP got one new course that I would like to go that is Digital Engineering. Yeah, I will see how when the time come...
0 comments:
Post a Comment