I don't believe in fortune telling nor palm reading. Recent someone do my palm reading and what she told me past kind of accurate. Well we are just friend but not too close to know me that well.
She could even tell that where my birthmark is, the mole in which part of my body and could tell something that I might be very surprise or shock.
But this is what she told me:
You can be a savior or destroyer.
You do help people but sometime when you see it does not benefit, you just abandon it.
I'm sorry my
Dear, you can love someone whole heartily but you will never receive another person love whole heartily.
I felt uncomfortable and I took her word seriously or is it a psychology mind factor that if the person might be correct all the way, but is the current one necessary to be right too.
Anyway she told me and make me promise that, 'It is you who control the destiny. I Do NOT want you to believe it'
But until now I just felt that what ever she say is true and I just simply can't believe I bought her word. Because the way she read is indeed similar my life style
But the one thing funny that people say I look gorgeous (Pls Pls I'm not tryin to self praise... :) ) But they don't believe or asking why I'm not into relationship.
Sometime I might be the victim of low peer pressure or esteem. But I simply tell them that the time have not come yet ...
2 comments:
Don't believe a word, trust me.
Regards to divination and words like that, the words they use tends to be powerful and easy to be remembered.
I am a tarot card reader myself, and i do know some tricks behind it.
The destiny is always in the hands of ourselves, but depends on whose holding the biggest power, that's all.
From
Shiroi Ryuu
http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/
Thx Luke I will not believe a word in that case. Is been sometime it been bother me. Hmmm I felt less burden... Lol...
Post a Comment