Same thing as a group of friend, investigate and understand the natural flaws behaviors in the socialism society. I always believe in the win-win situation but knowing the problem but fixing it is not an easy task. Have you ever wonder why they call it NDT? They simply do not want to destroy the material or add flaw to the material as result that is a fake evident. As engineer would think that is a part of the natural flaw which actually the fact that they create it (man-made flaw).
Recently at weekend, I have spend part of my time to these wonderful people. We gather, drink coffee and share experience in part and parcel of life. These people are always jovial and like to joke. But I love to observe how they give suggestion or opinion to fix other people that come to the obstacle problem. Jess is cute an innocent, because is like a child come and asking why is my cultural like that or why people do this... But I hope no one do this and I am scared of one thing only:
Assumption.
Where is the source come from?
Is it reliable?
Or based on your prior knowledge?
Have you clarify?
How you purchase your evident? (Visual, Third Parties Verbal, Forum)
Well that is what my course all about because it risking people life. And I guess my school have change my mentality thoughts. But in conclusion, I am glad what they did so far based on your action in their best knowledge is so far so good.
After meeting them, we went off to parties throughout the whole night... And it was an awesome night indeed. Btw, can anyone tell me what is Fort Road & Bedok Stadium?! That would be your homework and submit to me by beginning of weekday...
Btw this is just my opinion and idea that all. No offend to anyone :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment