I went Holland V for dinner than head down to Marina Square just to watch them bowl. It is so many as each got their own tactic but I am sure everyone had fun. But many do ask me, "How come I reach Marina Square from Holland V so fast?" Haha, is all about the route.
You should try Acid Bar just opposite 313@Somerset. I forgot when it is but the ambiance is nice but the background music is too loud. As result everybody have to be their own conversation as result I saw some left out the conversation. Music not bad as they got band during the weekdays.
After hang out at Starbuck Suntec City on the Friday night. My dear friend, Suffian recently host the theme, Dn't Judge The Book By It Covers. I realize Singaporean society sometime can be really narrow minded and those who are bias and stereotype should attend his course. :P Hahaha. But it was fun and good layout of activity plan. We head off to Illuma, Bugis to watch a movie. Watch Dark Shadow.
On Saturday night, we were at Vivo City. I had some Korean dinner at Vivo City Skypark. And Wilsen did a candie shot. After that we head to IntroBar and played some game. After that head toward the 70th floor for New Asia Bar at Swissotel. It was a nice ambiance but is not meant for us. Music played is not meant for local cultural. My phone flat and after charge my phone Jess whatapps me.What is the best thing that we club on weekend to end the week. At Zirca. HAha but I ended up not going school for 2 days...

Anyway Har went back to his hometown hope he had a safe journey back to Indonesia. But is also good as his work is just beside his home plus is begin paid in SGD.



0 comments:
Post a Comment