The Liquor Phobia (Dipsophobia)

Recently over the weekend, went from club hopping to party like endlessly. Shot after shot, house pour mix after drag. Not long the liquor took over your body into like a hibernating mood. I and Har went to meet Shay and her friends. We meet up and walk over for the liquor buffet. Simply paid $25 and you could drink as much as you want from 10pm all the way to the stroke of midnight.


Finally is been long that I met my friend, Kim. Miss her group of friend whereas I remember I party with them before.

But I just simply glad I met them. We chatted and get back to the past, in those old day. Plus one of them, their birthday is close.

But I have no idea what came over me, but I drank like no body business. Maybe is the happy mood. All is it the kiasuness. I have no idea but the most I drank is about 17 house pour mix. But the liquor have not kick in, as they kick in later.


We went off to another club, to meet our dearest friend and continue party. Coming in before 10pm, there is a limit up to 100 free entry and we were the lucky one. Therefore they will shock and surprise and is my first time seeing a decent Indon boy got so high and start to dream in a La-La Land. Haha... Maybe I am a bad influence.

I suppose to dance but I was begin to hibernating mode. Is like you play your music through laptop but the screen start to hibernate mode. I was closing my eyes but still able to hear your voice. AKA Cocktail Mode.

But I ended up going toilet or exit at the back of the club, as my body reject the excessive liquor in my body and leave it in dehydration mode.


But on Saturday, I am itchy again as I still need to club as some of my friend request. We went to Clark Quay, Zirca. It was a nice night as able to dance my mood off. It was a happening night where I met my old friend plus it was a funny night. As I grant Spidy wish that she wanted to hang out in those old night with my dearest friend, Wabul. But it is funny as I was dancing well on that night. Haha I realize it must be my dancing shoe... 





Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel The Liquor Phobia (Dipsophobia) ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, May 24, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan The Liquor Phobia (Dipsophobia)
 

2 comments:

Shiroi_Ryuu said... | May 24, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Dear Jason, partying maybe fun but drinking too much is bad for your health especially the LIVER organ, so be wary.

No matter what, can see that you enjoyed yourself for the weekend. And I am looking forward to this coming Saturday =)

See ya

Btw do check out my blog as well @http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

Unknown said... | May 24, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Hey Hi Luke yea I check out yur blog... I will added u soon in my link. :D