The Art Of Stereotype

I am glad I am able to host and thanks to Luke (Supervisor), Suffian (Logistic Distributor), Alan and Kumar (Taking Photo) plus David, (projectile voice) to the Coffee Session. Is been interesting but I kind of disappointing as what my intention from plan to revel to the discussion fully not pass the message as what it seem to be. But neverthless, many have tell that the session is ok plus just need a little control of overwhelming crowd.

There are about 30 plus people attend and curious the feeling of begin label from other and why it is human tendency to label. Is it an easier to identify? Or amuse/ teasing? Starting a gossip? Or due to prior knowledge/ experience.

But the group have sense of what begin label or begin stereotype from other so that as a experience, it tent to think before stereotype other and not be narrow but rather open minded. 

But the con, I truly regret and my apology if anyone got bad experience or offended in one of my activity. As some got criticize, kind of bad which I did not expected to see it. But I am glad that with the negative source, many happy with the positive source. As each group say good thing toward the person by written down in the card. Well I hope it make the group close bonding, through a thrill experience and better understanding on how to react in the future if someone stereotype you. That I do not wanna see my brother and sister lose their peer or self esteem. I am glad Wilsen voice out and share with the group that you just simply IGNORE them. 

Also I hope they do not label other or have maturity and wisdom before making a decision. But I think everyone enjoy it and I kind of panic as I did not expect to reach 30 as I only expected 18 to 20 people. Each time, a person join the session the circle simply go bigger and bigger and bigger...


But Anyway the conclusion is:


Before You Assume, Learn The Facts. 
Before You Judge, Understand Why. 
Before You Hurt Someone, Feel
Lastly, Before You Speak, Think.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel The Art Of Stereotype ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, May 28, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan The Art Of Stereotype
 

0 comments: