Silence In My Hearts...

Silence In My Heart

After in the kitchen world, as if in prison not knowing what in the outside world… I realize that many things have change and not know Christmas is just around the next week. There many things happen and as usually problem come and goes by testing me how I wanna react by solving them.

I met someone and this person seems to be interesting. Someone who makes me thinks and can’t stop me thinking about it. Went Golden Mile and went to eat my cultural food (Thai that is) as our first date and we do like it. Told me that felt young and warm and said that I am rare to find. I felt blush and felt good. Felt the sense of security which I liked because prefer someone to take care me as I take care the person who loved me.

But that someone thought that it is difficult to catch me and keep me where got to impress me while me, in my heart all you got to do is be yourself and I enjoy by begin who you are.

Said, “I have caught the fish”

And I agree in the way of you too as well, silence in my heart.

Said, “I am thinking of how to make you like me?”

Where I laugh with no reply but again silence in my heart, I do like you.

Said, “I wonder who you are Jason.” And I replied, “I guess we got to carry on meeting than you will know ya…”

But I wonder also, who you are? and did I find the person I love too? But again silence in my heart, do you like me?

Said, “I have seen your picture many times when I am away”
Where I said, “Really!” as if like a light bulb but again silence in my heart that I don’t need a picture of you where your picture have been store in my right brain where all the long term memories are, when the first time I met you.

And lastly his favorite phase by sending text in the middle of the conversation, SMS, ‘You are so funny Jason. But what are you doing now?’ Where it made me wonder and think of you that you don’t wanna lose me and wanna keep the topic going because you did enjoy talking to me. And I am glad you ask that question because silences in my heart I do wanna talk to you too by trying my best to keep the conversation going too.


Sometime love does make you do funny behavior.

Sometime love does change your character in a way that I am direct but what you seen above are, I don’t dare to be direct in times.

Sometime love do give you lot’s of pop up question.

Last but not least, Sometime love does… Hmmm something personal that silence in my heart which I not gonna post here.

Haha…

But that the greatest gift for my 21st birthday which last October and greatest gift in advance for Christmas.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Silence In My Hearts... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, December 17, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1comments: di postingan Silence In My Hearts...
 

1 comments:

Blaumits said... | January 3, 2010 at 3:07 PM

aww so sweet! you found someone aye! do update me on how things are about between you both. all the best in life. and rememeber, no matter what, don't let go.