Style My Hair...

I just realise that the time went too fast, that fall on the last day of September. I woke up at 8am and used the computer to check out latest news in Yahoo which is pretty quite useful. Not long got to go off and meet my mum at Kallang. Thought of going to Golden Miles, Beach Road to eat Thai food which I have not eaten for a long time. Food such as Pathai and their cold ice chunks coffee which is just taste sweet and great. Thought I be there for a haircut but nope at Kallang. Went for a haircut and I have no idea what style am I gonna do for my hair. And I don’t really know how to talk to the hairdresser in a hair salon term. I only know slope which hell know I do not want. Slope is kind of for school. So I just told the hairdresser that anything would make me look good. So cut wash than trim and here my hair style:

Haha… Undercut and bla bla which I have no idea what he said. But I like my back of hairstyle. I felt irritated on one thing which is I got to style my hair when ever I got to go out. So paid about $30. Went to NTUC and buy some ration and head home by cab. $11 which suppose to cost $7 only due to the stupid jam at PIE to CTE.

Not long Miss Aisha came and I accompany her. We watch some animation and thanks to her I might fall in it too. Otomei, some wizard shit stuff. Later went to her cousin house to fix the computer while I called Veronica to find job and I sent her my resume so finger-cross hope she can get me one. Than we went to my place Pasar Malam and off to AMK Central. Went to some Comic shop and get her comic book. But is all in Japanese language or Chinese language. Went to DVD shop to see got any movie or not. Not long we head home and off to Sembawang to send her back which I and her talk pretty amazing subject. But I go Woodland meet a good friend of mine. I felt bad where waited like 30 min and hungry… Haha…

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Style My Hair... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, December 3, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan Style My Hair...
 

2 comments:

Blaumits said... | December 4, 2009 at 12:28 PM

haha nice or what your new haircut, your mom treat you to the cut is it?

glad that i can meet you guys soon!

Unknown said... | December 5, 2009 at 9:59 AM

Haha of coz 30 dollar haircut okay...