Princess And The Frog

Went with my friend to rent a van for his cousin wedding and as a mover. I woke up like 8am in the morning and I am such a morning person. Went to my granny house and met my friend at the AMK Hub where he just arrives from Sengkang. Went to Macdonald and chit chat where I had fun talking to him. Wanted to drink Macafe but I kind of scared of their coffee cause I got bad experience in their taste. But the lady, waitress was so kind and nice and recommends me what to drink. Another customer give her back a feedback form full of compliment and thanks. I was impressing by her customer service skill and I drank caramel coffee. $4.50 a cup of coffee gone which I usually spend. Went to library to return back the book and head toward AMK Industrial Park but we have no idea how to go there so decide to took cab there. Rent a Van and off to AMK Station.

Meet Miss Veronica at AMK Mrt Station by 1230 and she took some time as I was listening music. She arrive around 1245 and off to Somerset but I forget what we chat lei. Oh Oh I know!!! Something about Nasi Lemak and Tom Yam. Hahaha… Reached Somerset and I was shocked to find that things have changed around here. I am so new and I realize there is a damn shopping mall build above us that is Somerset @ 313 I think. I and Veronica were hungry so decide to eat at Koufu at Cineleisure. Stupid chicken rice which they made as if they are sick and tired kind of attitude which cost $3.50 plus adding egg cost $4. Just nice all my coins gone.

Went to watch Princess And The Frog and I love the movie. Is good if you with couple cause it is a nice romance story for sometime which I watched. I didn’t expect Disney to be good in making romance story and is a fun fairy tale story ending. After the movie, went to Arcade, Timezone and played game.



Than eat Ice Cream and off to home. By 7pm I came back again and fix my damn Playstation 3 at Lucky Plaza. I trust him and I hope he give me a honest price. Anyway I am glad my Playstation 3 is now begin fixed.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Princess And The Frog ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, December 22, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1comments: di postingan Princess And The Frog
 

1 comments:

Blaumits said... | January 3, 2010 at 2:54 PM

oh thats good! ps3 is fixed haha so now you gonna buy new games la aye. and make sure it dont jam again.