My Second Home

Bryan is kept on running around the playground

Roberta kept on irritate me

Their Favourite playground

I Have not play a swing for a long time



Bryan is doing a Thai Dance

While me? I cant be bother...
I have been visiting my mum house quite a few trimes already. Went there to babysit them while my mum at work. I tried to help my mum as much as I can while I cant always babysit them. Anyway, good thing is today we gonna go movie with them. While my mum gone for her examination while us, Movies. Upload later...



Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel My Second Home ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, December 21, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan My Second Home
 

2 comments:

Blaumits said... | January 3, 2010 at 2:55 PM

thats alot of photos i think you lazy to type this time. lol.

Unknown said... | January 3, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Not lazy it seem this post is like i am force to post I lazy lei now a days...