The interview is intense and I didn’t expect to be that intense where they really wanna know do I have what to take to becoming a assistance chef and opps I let go my occupation out and yes I am becoming a chef assistance soon. Yea, Aisha went with me and she sure laugh at me what I gone through lah. Also we kind of lost when we were there finding where the hell is that restaurant. My resume is all in engineering line and education. Is kind of weird that in the future me working in the F&B line out of no were. After the interview, went toward to Vivocity and Gowri also another one. Requested for gathering but did not come. Anyway, Aisha, Farah I and Sha were they happily chatting away at the Vivo Skypark. Wanted to see movie but ended up we went to Timezone and played some game. Fucking hell!!! I did not expect game like guitar heroes only played one song and $1.50 gone. Wtf! Played basketball game. Haha…
Went to Orchard to find a cab cause going to Ignatius house. It is near to Orchard area. It is so difficult to find a cab and the peak hours of pub/ club began where the girl dress in open style fashion start to roam the street. It took us a while and finally found a cab and off to Ignatius house. Reached there and everyone were sticking to the Xbox 360. Where I ended up chatting to a good friend of mine. Anyway I am glad Ignatius house got a guest room and that where I slept. Oh btw, is so sweet of them that they celebrate for Aisha 19th birthday with chocolate cake.

Soon left the house at 0745 and head home where now I blog it. And not long by 11am heading to work as if heading to school study about cooking. The first module will be preparation of ingredient.
Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi
Artikel
Restaurant City ini dipublish oleh
Unknown pada hari
Saturday, December 5, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada
3 komentar: di postingan
Restaurant City
3 comments:
that's good at least you got your sleep aye. by the way, chocolate cake that's delicious lah!
veron sure had a good time celebrating her birthday with her friends!
wees!
Lucky she is one lucky patpat lah got friend surprise her while me i got to plan :( for my birthday
aiyah, jason you pan for you birthday cos its grand mah 21 and its with your family, isnt that great.
i myself never get 21 bday lei.
you are consider fortunate jason!!!
Post a Comment