Merry Christmas And A Happy Babysitting…

I went with my dearest friend Farah and ended up shopping and 1/5 of my salary have gone due to gadget and some uncle pants. I went with Miss Farah to Funan IT Mall and to service her laptop. Went to some IT so called provision shop and bought Router and Bluetooth thumb drive. Farah Dad came and double check with her but soon he went off. Over budget that is $70 (Too me that a lot for some shit gadget) and I bought the wrong router. I want a receiver instead but bought a transmitter. I got angry and my money gone. Damn…


Followed Farah to Yishun, Chong Pang a old place in Yishun. So called old kampong town and bought a nice short. I bought 2 short cost $6 only. Cheap right?

Haha… I am so uncle. But head home and knock out. Next day, I took care of Bryan and Roberta. I sleep usually but hide the house key so that would not run away. Don’t worry, my sister usually take care them. Went home but my mum need my help and came back to Holland Village by cab. $10 gone…

Went shopping with her just beside Commonwealth MRT Station. But she bought Mud Crab which currently on special event discount. $6 big crab just for $10.25. Is cheap lah and my mum decide to cook crab which I have not ate for sometime already.


Went to Ranvin house to overnight during Christmas Eve. I bought Veronica there and give Ranvin family a wine which I bought at Shop N Save. Best part is I forgot to took off the price tag which is valued $15 and wrap it as a gift. They complain to me and I just laugh. I don’t know why I don’t felt embarrassed but thinking that $15 is good enough for them. I am glad I and Veronica enjoy with the family especially, Ranvin aunty. Ranvin took my $12 and ran away. Idiot… I came to visit them but they went shopping. Anyway we left around 2130 and head home. I got to prepare myself for the midnight mass at Church of Christ The King. That my local church. My aunt, Elizabeth came and fetch me and off to Church. Honestly is been long time I been here. I felt bored at first as waiting for the mass to be started but everything went well. After mass, midnight supper at the stroke of 12, 25th December, went to Jalan Kayu and ate there. Hong Kong Mee is suck and that the first and the last. 2am I visit Ranvin house by taking a cab down. Cost $14 from Ang Mo Kio to Woodland. Overnight there…

By 10am, I left that place and visited my Granny house with my mum. My mum just ate lunch with me at AMK Central. My granny did not cook this year which I have no idea why? Is a tradition that we all, the Rodrigues came back home and eat our mum/ granny food. So she offer cake and drink. But I went to sleep as I felt sleepy. Took an hour nap. Woke up and saw Elizabeth and Christine. Haha… But we got to go to Mary house, my granny sister. So we all go together as a group.

I ate a lot recently during the festive mood event which I got to be careful. Coz after Mary place, I hang out with Gowri at Changi Village and eat again. Than the next day is my mum house and eat again at Novena as the famous chicken rice stall. Than Swensen, Ice Cream and now at home as my tummy is coming out wonder what should I eat tomorrow. But I just woke up and guess what Sezairi won the Singapore idol. But Veronica just not happy and she always support the female side which is Sylvia.

But it seem this year Christmas is slow and seem that ‘time’ is kind to go slow and let you enjoy with your relative. Many said that, ‘If you enjoy, time flew fast while if you bored, time flew slow’ While me is vice versa by this year. Oh I forget… I even eat at Kumaran house by his Birthday party…


Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Merry Christmas And A Happy Babysitting… ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, December 28, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan Merry Christmas And A Happy Babysitting…
 

2 comments:

Blaumits said... | January 3, 2010 at 2:47 PM

happening ah your christmas good to know and yeah seriously time fly by fast when you are doing something compare to you not doing anything, cos you will be reminded by the time ticking away; your focus is there.

Unknown said... | January 3, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Yea is good tat l;ot of thing happening coz it keep my mind off at certain thing