I woke up late again. Damn... Suppose to meet Miss Veronica but ended up waking up at 1000 where suppose to meet her at Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange at 1000 too. Oh dear but oh well I meet her brother, Aidin at ITE Macpherson. I blog early in the morning and even I am late, I still got time to blog. Not long I took shower and down by cab. $8 even during a heavy traffic. Reached there and really miss those ITE School day during at AMK...

My mum just called and inviting us go Golden Mile to eat our cultural Thai food. We went down and meet them at Lavender MRT Station. Went to eat Thai Food and as usual my mum shopped like hell. Anyway we took a train and bounce back to my home AMK and further north to Veronica place. But as I walk home it gave me a great idea that those home theater do not accept USB cable or Memory Card reader. I bought AV Cable, Red and White and at the end is a headphone jack. So just simply connect to any hole of a MP3 or Headphone and now you can listen in my Home Theater System. But any of you guy called will be heard through my 5 speaker way and a sub woofer. So dont be surprise my whole house got your stupid voice and my family can heard your conversation. But dont worry, I and my family will played this game, Whose Voice Is That Anyway?

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi
Artikel
Let's Eat Thai Food... ini dipublish oleh
Unknown pada hari
Wednesday, December 30, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada
2 komentar: di postingan
Let's Eat Thai Food...
2 comments:
hahah you serious uh you did that to your home system? then like this everyone can hear you lah also.
Yea i am serious haha
Post a Comment