Dishwasher Aunty


Is been busy, busy, busy so busy that my blog turn out to be dead but I can ensure you that this post have many interesting things that I recently involve into. I don’t remember when but one thing sure is I know I have worked 8 days in the restaurant and looking back I am amaze that I still survive. I met lot of interesting people who work behind the kitchen but in time I did make the head chef and another assistance chef angry because I just do things slow. Haha… Also kept on bringing the wrong ingredients. Ingredient that you would never heard before. Ingredients’ that you don’t normally find behind your kitchen. Kitchen equipment which is so new to me and different knife for different purpose and reason.

The Dishwasher Aunty
I am close to the aunty and she is very motherly lei. But in time I am more patient to the senior citizen where other teens rude to her. Scold and sometime disrespect a 50 plus old women. She bought me a notebook and a pen. So sweet of her, asking me to write down. Than she bought me a cap and bread. Haha… She advice me and sometime she is just funny. But in time she can be irritating and I believe that where the teens rude to her as a result. She said, “Chef you very handsome ah, now where my $5 dollar?” I was laughing as I making a chocolate cup…

Coezo (Head Chef)
In the morning I am kind of close to him. Please don’t think dirty. In the morning, I prepare the ingredient with him. He is another funny guy but joke, joke. When come to work he expects you to be fast and perfect and that where I am not good at. Been scold by him countless time already. At time I got so discourage that I wanna quit. But everyone, the kitchen staffs came and give me tip and support and Coezzo told me to believe in me and he believes in me. I suppose to quit but because of his motivation, it change my mind and wanna continue this line, curious what happening more behind the kitchen in the few more days. But chef is single and anyone interested in a 38 humorous, hardworking, Italian guy???

Ally(Assistance Chef)
In the evening I will be at her station, helping out. Such as dessert, side order (French Fries, Wedges) and Salad. In time, working at her station can be stressful. But I pity her cause she in charge two station which is a pasta station. But I envy her doing things so fast. I realize that who ever behind the station got to be fast. She taught me how to be fast. But fast make me kind of panic and nervous in time. But she is a friendly person and I am happy that finally she is off and is all me alone. It seems tomorrow is my exam and I hope Monday night do not have many salad order…

Last Friday, interview and Saturday worked. I have worked 9 days till now, today, Sunday. As if I been working 9 years and indeed the time slow and each days is a long, long days. But that 9days, I have gain huge amount of knowledge and experience in the cooking world. Among the other entire job, this job sure gives u a huge amount of knowledge. Is tough for a 21 year old boy to be in that kitchen but on the first place should a 21 year boy suppose to be there?

I have worked for 10 days and I told boss that I resign cause there no interest for me there. Sometime I kept on telling that I should be more to the IT side, Engineering or technician field. Not in the kitchen cooking but I do enjoy my job because of the staff in the kitchen. I do wanna stay there but I just simply got no interest. Jason might not have the interest of cooking but now he upgrades himself by a whole new knowledge in the kitchen world.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Dishwasher Aunty ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, December 17, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan Dishwasher Aunty
 

2 comments:

Blaumits said... | January 3, 2010 at 3:12 PM

haiyo i tot you gonna tell the ingredients of the cooking or something since yo usay some of it like never found in our kitchens. lol. anyways yeah so now you know how to cook italian food right must cook for us ah!

Unknown said... | January 3, 2010 at 9:45 PM

See u good gal or not haha