Not Cool...

Oh dear, 3 idiot smoker were caught outside during the book outtime and everyone got to pay the price during book-in on Monday.We doing push up and changing to full uniform and doing push up and change back to PT (Physical Trainning) kit. All in unreasonable time such as you got 30 second to change it.Anyway I just love my squard. So far so good till I injure my ankle. Got 17 days MC. They might downgradeMy PES to C. But I wanna stay my squard. I dont wanna leave them. Anyway I book out andthese is my second day of MC. I think my squard miss my voice whom I am a very noisy person. Hahaha...I think they miss disturbing me as I miss disturbing them too...

Oh dear I wanna see them. I wonder what are they doing now?

Anyway I do my own PT and weight lifting. I ran and ate breakfast and later went to my mum house inHolland Village to teach Roberta and Bryan their homework. My Mum change the maid. The maid having homesickso I let her use my HP to call back her hometown. She really cried when she talk her husband. I saw herfamily photo and indeed she got a nice family. I understand her feeling. Is not easy to be away from home for up to 2 years... Oh dear...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Not Cool... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, March 26, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Not Cool...
 

0 comments: