Today I, Farah and Huda meet up. I am glad they came down to meet me. We went to meet at Woodland Interchange. I saw Huda and ask her these question. "Why woodland got lot of funny people ah?", she told me she dont know... Hahaha... Anyway, Farah as usual late. So she came and told about her personal life problem. As usual teenage they tend not to listen parent advise when they nag too long. So we took bus andall the way down to Harbourfront, VivoCity. It was a long journey and we chat lot of different type of topics. But Huda is so quiet. I always tell her and disturb her why is she so quiet? I told her you scared of Farah is it? And I tease her... and Farah too.
We have reach and we went to Harbourfront Food court. I ate Chicken Noodle while Huda ate her usual Roti Prata with Sugar. I realise their Sugar Cane is cheap lei. $1.20 without ice and it is a mug. Talking about sugar cane, I am now feeling thirsty and feel like wanna drink... So went to Vivo, Giant and bought some tibits. Huda browse and we came across today NewPaper headline. A guy penis stuck at the entrance of the waterbottle for 3 day as he shy to see the doctor. I told farah, "Oh, I myself can't even insert lor. How come he can?" The hole of the water bottle is just too small. How he manage? I kept on laughing so as Farah. We also chat about the Blowjob in Daylight at East Coast where last Sunday Headline in NewPaper too.
So off aT Vivo and we took a hike through Mount Faber. Than walk down to Handerson Wave Bridge. We chat most of the time there where a nice breaze and the sunsetting. Oh god today is a well-spend day.
Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi
Artikel
Farah And Huda... ini dipublish oleh
Unknown pada hari
Friday, March 27, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada
0 komentar: di postingan
Farah And Huda...
0 comments:
Post a Comment