Anyway I have just reach KL and I am meet this old SMYC friend of mine called rizwan. They called him ustad... Oh god he change alot. Everybody change in the short period of time.
Busted In KL...
Oh god! Hariz how can you busted and back out last min of the KL trip. That fellow is a fucker but is ok I understand. He is injure. See la, bike bike la...
Anyway I have just reach KL and I am meet this old SMYC friend of mine called rizwan. They called him ustad... Oh god he change alot. Everybody change in the short period of time.
Artikel Busted In KL... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, March 2, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Busted In KL...
Anyway I have just reach KL and I am meet this old SMYC friend of mine called rizwan. They called him ustad... Oh god he change alot. Everybody change in the short period of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment