Felda Kumai

Oh god! I just did not took the picture and I dont know why. Haha... I went back to Felda Kumai to meet my host family and it took 3hours to go there. So I was suppose to met Kuden and Zaidi but I woke up late. Suppose to met them by 10am but woke up 9.30am. I was no where close to KL area. I am at Puchong staying with my dearest friend, Ridzwan A.K.A Ustad. So I went there to woke up Ustad and I was panic because I was late. Bath and pack my bag and off to Pudu Raya KFC. So zoom we went by 100cc bike and traveling more than 80km an hour. Finally reach. Zaidi reading book while I see Kuden bored to death.

So off we went Tikiwansa (I hoped, I spell correct...) bus terminal and just nice we took a bus off to Termeloh, Pahang. We left KL by 11.30am. So two hours journey and finally reach there. We took lunch and off to find another bus terminal but we just realise we miss the but 2pm bus. The next bus to Felda Pumai was at 6pm. I can't afford to waste time so I forced Zaidi and Kuden to took cab. Each paid about RM12 (SIN$8.60). Anyway we agree and took a cab and jorney bout an hour. 50km away.

Finally we reach my host family, Ma were very happy. The house, the village and the people really flash me back at those happy old days during the MSYC host family event. So we chat and drank tea as we reach there like 3.30pm. The whole village is blackout and I told ma can I see Ruzaida host family. I went to her host family house and we chat alot too. I just glad that I was there and the reason I am there because I am a men of my word. I told the family that I will be there before NS mean I will be there...

Here the event during our 1 night stay there:

We exchange house visit of Kuden Host Family and My Host Family.

We walk from village to waterfall and do some hiking. And I always make fun of Kuden by kept on calling him Cityboy. Haha...

We went Pasar Malam (Night Market) to another village.

A gathering of Block 20 (My host family area) Mak Cik as they were prepare a weeding fall on saturday. (I left by Wednesday night. I really wanna see the wedding...)

I just really miss them but stupid of me I did not took photo as I were too lazy...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Felda Kumai ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, March 5, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Felda Kumai
 

0 comments: