I am in squard 12. It is just a great squard full of funny people. We got a good FI (Field Instructor), Melvin who really a fan of Liverpool to a great motherly well respect OC (Officer In-charge) SI Asnah. Ourlaw teacher. Morning, physical trainning and some squard just dont knowhow to count mentally. Like 5 jumping jack some will continue. Cant even countup to 5. I wonder where these people from? One for all, all for one. One idiot made amistake the whole company got to pay. Haha, few of a guy like to disturb me andthey like to disturb and tease each other. But sometime our squard lack of disclipine. Such as talking and playing during marching. Or blur sotong when come to foot drill.I almost faint when the first time I do the trainning. But now I am strong. Push up is nothing to me.The muscle have been develope. I just miss my squard. There are just full of funny people...
The Overnight Chalet
Ravin Mum birthday just fall nicely on the day of my book out. Went home, rent a movie thanmakan fish soup and off to east coast. Reach there 2330. It was great. I miss the sound of cars andtrain. The smell of Carbon Monoxide and cigret. Haha... The food and the HDB. Reach there andI told Prema and rest to jolly well train up. Or else you will suffer in NS. BVoth of my friendare overweight. But they dance and disturb people through out the night. It was fun. Funny...Hahaha... Oh I just miss them...
The Beach Road
Saturday, after chalet, I called my mum and ask her that I wanna meet her. So we met at Beach Road, Golden Mine1000. We went eat and makan thai food. Of cause I look out my diet. But sure I miss thai crush ice coffee.My mum kept on laughing at my hair. She tought that I am a weak guy who can take tough training.But there are much more worst people. There are many blur people. Haha... We went shopping and buy my jogging shoe.Such a waste. The shoe I bought in Thailand 3 weeks ago, the sole have been damage due to2.4km run. I just hate Diamond push up lei... Later went to meet William and Genki. We went to alter our pant.Than do abit of shopping at Army Market. Off to bugis and play pool. It is nice to meet Genki friend. They are friendly.But I am tired. I did not sleep...
0 comments:
Post a Comment