Worst Of The Worst...

Heng Mun And Kumar save my life... It been 3 week and this is the worst of my entire life. The day I post the previous blog ("Feeling..") is till now... I expected to be over a week but still it is on...
Oh God, I am such an idiot cause when I need you I come to you. But when I not in need of you, you do not abandon me... I take it this as a punishment...

Now onward, I am becoming religious. I just need to prepare myself and ask God hand when the time come worst of the worst. I want my normal life back... (Sob... :( ) oh please, something just simple which what I ask for God... I just want a normal lifestyle... I can't take this nightmare... I hope you give me a good news... A glim of light...

Seriously, my life is up-side-down and it really getting worst...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Worst Of The Worst... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, November 10, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Worst Of The Worst...
 

0 comments: