Feeling...

I am so tired and worried...
Tell me? What the percentage of chance that computer make error during calculation???
Is like, very rare!!!
I am just worried and I hope indeed a Computer did make Mistake...
If not I might just wanna simply give up my life...
I feel so moody and down till in such a way that is:

I DO NOT WANT TO TALK Neither EAT...

I JUST DONT FEEL LIKE MIX WITH MY GOOD FRIEND AND REST OF MY FRIEND...

it is so worst that...

I FEEL LIKE WANNA TELL MY MALAYSIAN FRIEND, DONT BOTHER COME TO SINGAPORE...

The only cure for me now is wait till I see my result...

Yes, if you dont get it what this post about... You are meant, not to get it...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Feeling... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, October 23, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Feeling...
 

0 comments: