The Past Might Be Just Useful In Time...

I woke up at 5am. I still can remember what my teacher say when I am in ITE AMK. "Jason, if you woke up in the odd time, is time for you to do your prayer..." Yes, I did my prayer and do all the thanksgiving prayer. Also I pray for myself which give thanks that he have been beside me the baddest and darkest time in the past three week. Yes I can see the light but it is still far away. I got a few camp. That is one of the source of happiness. That would put my mind away and do something else.

I met Afiq(MSYC and Vannessa (SMYC) yesterday. Both are nerd! Haha...

I am glad I met them. They change alot. It seem time is fast. Jason make use of it, Jason.
Going Sentosa this Friday with Hubert and his friends. That is a good source of happiness...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel The Past Might Be Just Useful In Time... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, November 12, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan The Past Might Be Just Useful In Time...
 

0 comments: