Negative To Positive

Okay! I have decided... I will try not to put negative feeling in my blog post from today onward...

WHY???

Cause I know that putting NeGative feeling in your blog post will not have a healthy mind on my own. Also negative mood give you a negative moody through my whole entire day and as a result it spoil my day. A good day just gone...

Yes, I started working as a camp instructor and today is my first job. A one day event as a camp facilator and bring a student (pri3 to pri6) from Yengzheng Primary School. The Amusing Race to sentosa is very fun. This people cure my life. At least I am so glad I came. Cause is so much fun...

Meeting Hubert And Heng Mun tomorrow but my mum fly off to Italy at 9am flight... So early...

Oh GOD PLease Help me What I BEEn Through O GOD!!!!

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Negative To Positive ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, November 10, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Negative To Positive
 

0 comments: