Problematic


The GST Voucher Problem.

I have not receive the letter, therefore not knowing am I eligible or not. Also I can't recall the Singpass Password until I have to go down to CPF Board. But I hope they credit into my bank account but when they day arrive, I did not receive my GST Credit voucher via the bank.

So went down to CPF to get the Singpass so that I would know if I'm eligible or not. Got it, and computer say, 'Yes! I'm Eligible'. I thought I need to join a long queue at Bishan CPF, but they have set a counter just for GST Voucher inquiry. But the system told that, they mail the cheque through my old address. That is Toa Payoh where as the apartment have been vacant.

They told me the cheque have been back to the sender. Lately on they require me to go down to UOB branch to change my address. Went to UOB branch, they told me is not their job. Therefore have to head down to ICA.

Aiya, so many swiss model cheese problem as one problem to another. Anyway all I got to do is to go down and investigate.

Gym Training

Kept on going to Yio Chu Kang and Pioneer gym. The Pioneer gym is the best as the trackmill machine have fan inbuild. How awesome is that! Even the cycling machine have the fan inbuild. Anyway at Pioneer, is one of the biggest gym in Singapore but the distance is great. Well if I want quality, sometime I need to go a greater distant just to get that quality. Kept on going to Yio Chu Kang gym, with my gym buddies Faz. He always kept on complain muscle pain. Well is good to have pain because all I know there is a progression. Wanted to gym the next day but we are lazy.

Sim City Of Singapore
My dearest reader from other country,if you do not know what or how Singapore is,
Here the video but in miniature model: 

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Problematic ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, August 8, 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Problematic
 

0 comments: